Andamans is one place that looks pristine from all the three views. It looks amazing from land, super beautiful when you look at a beach or an island while travelling in sea and it looks God’s best gift to mankind when you take an aerial view of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The best way to capture some nice aerial views of the island from the air are either to click the islands when you are flying in a plane and start the descend or when you travel intra island on a helicopter or a seaplane. There are different airlines that connect Port Blair with different cities in mainland.
Here are some of the pictures of the aerial views that I have taken.
1) Aerial view of a beach of an Island. I can’t guess which island is this though I think this might be Sitapur beach of Neil Island. If any of you knows of this place, please let me know.
2) This is Long Island. I clicked this picture while flying from Port Blair to Rangat.
3) When you fly over Andamans, you can find several islands lying lazily in the sea. Tranquility at its best.
4) This is a jetty from the above.
5) Now that is how Port Blair city looks like from just a few feet above the ground.
When we talk about aerial views, how can we forget the epic clicks of Dubai’s Burj Al Arab Hotel! Here is a picture for you. You can travel to Dubai from India by Emirates Airlines which is very famous for its hospitality and excellent service.
And then I came across this photograph in Guardian. This is an aerial view of Oman’s rocky mountains. Oman Air is the best airline to fly with above these mountains.
I would be adding more pictures to this post as and when I can. In the meantime, if you have a lovely shot of aerial views of a place and particularly of sea, please send them to me at info at knowandamans dot com